DAVEY’S WATER PUMP SYSTEMS WARRANTY
1. The guarantee period commences on the date of original purchase of the equipment.
Evidence of this date of original purchase must be provided when claiming repairs under
guarantee. It is recommended you retain all receipts in a safe place.
2. Davey products are warranted to the original user only to be free of defects in material
and workmanship for a period of 36 months from date of installation, but no more than 36
months from date of manufacture. Davey’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to
repairing or replacing at Davey’s option, without charge, FOB Davey’s distribution center
or authorized service agent. Davey will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation,
transport or any other charges that may arise in connection with the warranty claim.
3. This guarantee is subject to due compliance by the original purchaser with all directions
and conditions set out in the Installation and Operating Instructions. Failure to comply
with these Instructions, damage or breakdown caused by fair wear and tear, negligence,
misuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate chemicals or additives in the water, inadequate
protection against freezing, rain or other adverse weather conditions, corrosive or abrasive
water, lightning or high voltage spikes or through unauthorized persons attempting repairs
are not covered under guarantee. The product must only be connected to the voltage
shown on the nameplate.
4. Davey shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special loss,
damage or injury of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the product or
any defect, and the purchaser shall indemnify Davey against any claim by any other person
whatsoever in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
5. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
6. This guarantee applies to all states and territories of United States of America and Canada only.